From Blockate Wiki
|Help/Earning Blux: !resetworld.|
This page is a stub, help out the wiki by adding to the page!
Note: Most of the methods to earn Blux are listed here, but if you know of any that aren't, feel free to edit this page!
Earning Blux[edit source]
There are multiple ways to get Blux:
- You can purchase Blux with varying amounts of Robux.
- Withdraw the earnings from your world(s). To get more earnings, convince players to stay in your world longer. The best way to do this is by making a hosted world. Every 5 minutes for one player is one Blux.
- Visit a "Do this for Blux" world and receive Blux.
- Receive donations from people.
- Sell some of the hats you got from crates. Common hats sell for 200 Blux, rare hats sell for 800 Blux, and legendary hats sell for 4,000 Blux.
- Sell something for Blux, like thumbnails for example.
- Blux Prices 2.png
Robux prices for Blux
- Withdrawing Earnings.png