World:Museum of the Attack on Ukraine
This is a world page, it is about user generated content and may not be fully accurate.
|War Museum of the Attack on Ukraine
|The museum building that was built in two days (Taken on April 11th, 2022)
War Museum of the Attack on Ukraine, also known as the War Museum of the Invasion on Ukraine was a showcase world by SIXFLAGSUS which was used for educational purposes of the ongoing invasion in Ukraine which began in February 2022. On April 11th, 2022, the world was closed to public after a notice was found to be placed by Koyrinu who is one of the staff members of Blockate.
History[edit | edit source]
Precursor[edit | edit source]
The Blockate world was formerly known as "The Endless Hallway" which had around 25K blocks. The game was built somewhere around 2021 also replacing a old abandoned world that was probably built in 2019. It primarily focused on a very long hallway and that players needed to walk a very long way in order to reach the end of the hallway which was approximately 1,500 meters long.
Development[edit | edit source]
On April 9th, 2022, SIXFLAGSUS announced that he was planning to build a museum in Blockate thus officially establishing the foundation of the museum on the same day. On the day after the announcement, SIXFLAGSUS posted an update about his fast progress of the world. During that, the world went from 17K blocks to over 74K blocks in a single day.
On April 11th, 2022, SIXFLAGSUS announced that the roof of the building was complete with a cupola structure being added on the top. On the same day, the construction of the museum was completed with the game expected to receive updates throughout the month.
Closure[edit | edit source]
On April 11th, 2022, the world was closed by SIXFLAGSUS after he found a notice that was placed by an administrator notifying him about the world's presence. As stated by SIXFLAGSUS, the game is to remain closed until further updates by SIXFLAGSUS.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
After the game's closure, a small group of people have protested against Koyrinu over the closure of the world and have targeted other admins and mods for their failure to comply with the community. Subsequently, a new group of people was formed and they focused on supporting SIXFLAGSUS and have been admiring his work recently since June 2022.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are several other worlds that are based on the Russian Invasion of Ukraine. These were created before the museum world.
- The museum was briefly on the front page of active worlds during it's early development as few players were present at that time (April 9th, 2022)
- The Russian Invasion of Ukraine is a very serious topic to discuss!
- The Russian Invasion of Ukraine is part of a ongoing conflict which started back in February 2014 (Donbass War or the Russo-Ukrainian War).
References[edit | edit source]
- In 2019, SIXFLAGSUS used to have a world which was focused with flags of the countries and an abandoned skyscraper showcase world which only had the Burj Khalifa model displayed. These worlds have become lost overtime.