This is a world page, it is about user generated content and may not be fully accurate.
|File:Constellation Creators Thumbnail.png|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Constellation Creators (abbreviated, CC) is an adventure game created by Iconic_Name. It was created on December 31st, 2018. The main objective is to collect stars and constellations as you explore different themed worlds.
Worlds[edit | edit source]
Tutorial[edit | edit source]
Although not officially considered a world, the tutorial map is the first 'world' you have to complete before playing the first world. It goes over the basics and mechanics that will be helpful throughout the game as you play. Upon completing, you receive a star named "Tutorial Treatment" which will give you access to the next world.
World 1: Honeycomb Forest[edit | edit source]
Honeycomb Forest is the first world that you play after the tutorial. There are 13 stars and one constellation that can be found. As the name suggests, the map is a forest filled with honey themed things like honeycombs, bees, and honey dippers. At the end of the world, there is a boss battle which gives you a constellation called "The Big Honey Dipper" and access to the second world as a result.
World 2: Hot Chili Desert[edit | edit source]
Hot Chili Desert is the second world in Constellation Creators. The map is themed around a desert with hot chili as lava and peppers as speed boosts. As of writing, there are 6 stars that can be found although there are 7 stars and one constellation that are planned to be added.
World 3: Ghastly Region[edit | edit source]
Ghastly Region is yet to be built. There is little information known about this world but we do know that "Spirit Snack" will be an ability due to its existence in the tutorial world and that it's displayed in the Text Tutorial section of the lobby.
Bonus World: Easter Isles[edit | edit source]
Easter Isles was a bonus world made for Blockate's Egg Hunt 2019. The objective was to find 12 eggs scattered across Constellation Creators. When completed, the player was awarded with a Blockate hat called "Galeggsy". This hat cannot be obtained anymore. Easter Isles can be accessed under the Misc. section of the lobby for viewing but requires at least 7 stars for entry.
Bonus World: Frosty Peak[edit | edit source]
Frosty Peak is a world that was presumed to be made for an event but was never completed. Constellation Creators has never been in any winter-related event on Blockate as of writing. However, the lobby had been decorated with snow around the time Frosty Peak was hinted at signifying that CC could have been planned to be in a winter event on Blockate. It is open for viewing but can only be accessed with at least 20 stars.
Credits[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It's possible to get to the old version of the lobby by going behind the decal of kispykreem in the credits section of the lobby.
- An unfinished purple remake of the current lobby can be found under a purple tombstone in the credits section that was made by Seisir.
- There are some hidden stars that can be found in the lobby such as the "Sewer Scramble" star.
- Multiple secrets can be found throughout the game such as the appearance of decals depicting , secret rooms, and other personal or Blockate references.
- A Discord server exists for Constellation Creators, however it has since gone unused due to external link policies in Roblox.
- Constellation Creators is notable for using a tile pattern in a majority of the game.
- The name of the Honeycomb Forest constellation is a reference to the Big Dipper and an actual honey dipper.
- The world has not been worked on for a long time due to lack of motivation as a result of lag from the world's high block count.